Wednesday 20 June 2007

Wed 20 Jun 07, the shortest day (or is that tmw?)

Jogged for 15 minutes prior to arriving at Fed Square for the S2F Training Group, with a reduction in the running groups we were only offering one pace for the 5k, 2 groups for the 10k and the speed group. I took the 5k group, 12 participants tonight, with 2 who were obviously doing it easy and one who struggled BIG time, the rest were in a tight group for the majority of the time.

I took the group around Fitzroy Gardens, over to the MCG, the faster ones in one direction and the slower ones in a different angle, this helped to regroup everyone at the 3.5k mark. When we returned I took the group for a stretching session, which seemed to surprise the group, so I found out later from the girl who manages the desk the majority of the 5k leaders don't bother with the stretching afterwards, she said "they liked you", funny what I think is normal, others find it a chore.

Jogged for 15 minutes afterwards to add in a few extra kms.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Shortest day today. Longest night tonight - betcha I still wont feel like I've had enough sleep tho'. LOL