Monday 11 June 2007

Mon 11 Jun 07, recovery run

Enjoyed a sleep in until 8am, then read for 60 minutes and then finally out of for a recovery run on the local roads, 20 minutes out and then return in 19:55, good pacing. :-) According to Google maps I ran 9.2km, so maybe not a great recovery run, a tad quick.

This morning I counted my paces for one minute on three occasions, 175/178/176. Stretched for 15 minutes whilst watching the morning news, you just have to love public holidays and the extra time it gives you.

2 comments:

Ewen said...

You can say that again about holiday Mondays. We've had winter for a couple of weeks, but it's mild today. Must do something a bit longer.

I like the new template - nice, simple and easy to read.

Anonymous said...

I kept forgetting that Monday was a PH, it was so nice to wake up on Monday and then go back to sleep.

Makes me wish I could work a 4 day week all the time.