Friday 1 June 2007

Fri 01 Jun 07, indoor football


Another game of soccer during my lunch break, we missed the game last week so we had a catch up. To warm up before the game 3 of us decided to jog a lap of the Tan and then played. We played really well, but sadly we still lost, 5-4 :-(

Measurements to come tmw when I have a bit more time, off for dinner and a planning meeting for the Coliban Relays in Jul, my Club make this one a BIG thing and we have dinner and overnight accn in Bendigo to organise.

Blood tests came back all very good, iron, sugar, cholesterol (sp), everything all good...maybe it was just one of those things.

3 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

Great that the blood test results were all good news! I am due a company medical too soon, so hopefully mine will be too. Congrats on some great kms so far this year, nearly twice as many as me I note.

jojo said...

glad to hear the tests went well stu...musta been all that finger crossing i did ;)

Ewen said...

That's good news Stu. Now you can relax and get back into the season. Just put it down to a bad day.