Friday 8 June 2007

Fri 08 Jun 07, I changed template

A month or so ago I changed over to the Beta format because Blogger.com made me but honestly there was little change and and a few tweaks were actually an improvement, BUT, today with too much time on my hands I decided I would change the template and as a result I lost my kilometres table and I haven't worked out how to place it into the new blog template....

Until I sort it out (I have my previous code saved on my laptop) I will update this table to keep my tally up to date and move it to each Sunday's posts.

Edit Note: the monthly tally has gone and has been succesfully moved over to the -->
After wondering why I couldn't see the icon onhow to post more page elements I discovered via the help page that my blog template was appearing in the www2 and some icons don't work there, delete the 2 and all is fixed. So I actually now like the beta system heaps more than the previous, a lot more user friendly and I have discovered reading the help page there are a lot of other things I can do, so lets see where I can go over the next few weeks. :-)

______________________________________________________

I forgot to post my Fri run, I took off from home 10 min gentle, 10 min at HM pace, 10 min at 10k pace, 5 min at 5k pace & finished with 8 min gentle to cool down. Then 10 minutes of stretching inside.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Slick, I like it :-)

jojo said...

yep..its better!