Friday 29 June 2007

Fri 29 Jun 07, no run today

Well today started off well, I turned off my alarm last night and allowed myself to wake naturally, 7.30am, nice! I left home right on 8am and was parked in St Kilda Rd at 8:32...wow! But thats where the good part of the day ended!

As well as work being work... I signed all of my Family Court paperwork today, signed over the house etc; sadly annoyed a friend; had a BIG & loud disagreement with my boss, ended up being a rude so & so to the 2IC & my assistant; and then to finish off a day which I would have liked to go home early from I had to endure my quarterly hospital check up and finally got home after 8pm.

Oh well, I suppose it can only get better tmw.

2 comments:

jojo said...

hey stu..hope you have a better day today...

Andrew(ajh) said...

I hope that today is better than yesterday. I had that argument with the boss too one day last week, not good are they! Enjoy the weekend!