Monday 18 June 2007

Mon 18 Jun 07, a recovery run

Hmmmm a little bit cool today, not sure of the top temp in Melb today, but it was cold. I checked Weatherzone at 3pm and it was 9 degrees in the city and 9.2 at Hoppers.

I arrived at the track at 5pm to coach the Little Aths kids in my group, after a long warm up I took them through a running circuit with hopping, jumping, hurdling and bounding.

After this I took C & D home and went over to Clare's place, we ran together for 35 minutes, a great recovery run, bloody cold!!! And then had dinner at Clare's whilst watching her husband & mate set up the new plasma screen.

Legs were a little tired from yesterday, but not to bad. Very happy I made the decision that I made.

3 comments:

jojo said...

a LITTLE cool.. stu.. do you and i live in th same city???..its F#$%ing freezing.LOL

Ewen said...

Yes, it's a bit cool here today - 9C or so. Not so bad if there's no wind, although it still means that track sessions aren't that tempting.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, what Jo said, a bit cold, it's freakin' freezing, specially when we got out of the outdoor pool tonight, Brrrrr