Monday 1 December 2008

The last month of the year starts

Well, in comparison to the previous five years I am MILES behind, the past four years I have run over 3000kms, not this year. Previous years I have been fit, not this year. But I still enjoy and I love my coaching, so all is good!

But I hope I can see a minimum of 200km for this month.
___________________

Prior to running training with my junior squad I ran from home to the track, the intent was to cruise for 2k and then work, WELL work I did, a bloody strong head wind for over 4km...not happy, but a run was had on the road and a nice start to the month.

View Interactive Map on MapMyRun.com

Once at the track I grabbed the kids (who had done their w/up with Jo) and took them for a lap of dynamic drills, then a few drills and strides. The set was 6x400m in 95-100 sec with a 60 sec recovery, an aerobic workout which all 11 did well and I cruised and talked in lane 3. A couple of laps to cool down and then relay training, which did not involve any running for me.

11k for me today

1 comment:

Andrew(ajh) said...

Hey, there's one other "little distraction" that you've got now that you didn't have last year too don't forget :-)