Sunday 21 December 2008

The Youies

A big group today of 20 runners, one coach on a MTB and a couple of parents walking and a few parents sitting on chairs enjoying a coffee, a chat and the paper. I had 5 juniors on the trails, so I sat with them for the first 35 minutes, keeping on the minor hills and the final 20 min on the flat, well there is a slight rise to finish off with.

After a quick chat with the mums & dads from my squad I took off for a nice paced run along Branding Yard Rd, then up the m.f hill to Saddleback Picnic area, 850m of torture. I then ran along Rockwell, then around Tabletop car park, down the hill, onto Branding Yard Trail, onto GCD & then onto Greyhound Trail which is a nice bush trail where you always see grey kangaroos. All up over 90 minutes of enjoyment! :-)

No comments: