Saturday 6 December 2008

Well it was a good night...

I decided to go and have a few beers after work at Bear Brass in Southbank, the plan was 2 or 3 beers and then drive home. As the first 5 went down such a treat I decided the train would be a better choice and I was thinking I would be home 7ish...wrong

So this morning I was up early enough so I could jog to the train station, catch the train into the city, jog to my car and then pick up C & D for Little Aths.
____________

After having Subway with the boys I dropped them back home and then bummed around for a bit then I went for a 20 min easy run so I was nice and warm before stretching for 20 minutes or more whilst watching some Foxtel movies...very relaxing arvo with no commitments.

1 comment:

jojo said...

oi- how about-gee i miss my gf who went away(and didnt even rate a mantion!!! hmph...lol-you know im kidding