Monday 29 December 2008

A couple of times

I started the day with a morning recovery jog with Jo, 7.5km of trails & roads in the Point Cook area, we averaged 5:30 pace which was very casual for me, but eactly what I wanted.
____________________

This afternoon at the track with my junior group, I jogged four laps with various kids and then did 5x70m strides, before getting the kids to do some basic leg drills and then over to the grandstand for some stair work.

Today's set was 8x200m @ 40-42 depending on the athlete, I ran the cross over with one of the girls who had an operation on Christmas eve, so I could cal the time and also so I could assess Courtney and ensure that she was comfortable.


Once training finished I ran home along the Fed Trail, I was more tired that I expected and the 7k trip in 34 was an effort at times. Legs heavy, feet sore & tired, OMG it took a bit to get the legs to stretch afterwards.

1 comment:

jojo said...

thats a lot of running for one day