Monday 15 December 2008

A run & coaching

This arvo I ran from home to the track, 7.3km, very nice conditions, 19/20 degrees, very little wind and some sunshine, I arrived at the track in 33:15, which is the quickest and I wore my New Balance shoes, which felt good, not great, but good.

Once I arrived at the track I had a drink and then jogged 2 laps with Bailey and we chatted re the relays and I complimented him on his courage run and never give up attitude! Well done!

I then jogged two laps with the entire group (9), as per normal we did a lap of dynamic work and then a lap of surges and then broke into groups of 3 to do our 6x60m strides. Tonight's set was 10x200 in 40 sec with a 100 sec walking recovery, not to hard, but a solid set for these youngsters. Finished off with 2 slow laps.

No comments: