Sunday 28 December 2008

A normal Sunday

At the Youies with mine & Burke's squads, I started with a small group of 4 kids, we did a 6km run which included the death Turntable hill (100m elevation rise in 650m). After a quick chat with the parents I joined Jo & Cookie for 10 min then I continued on by myself for a bit.

A short long run today in beautiful sunshine (19 degrees when we started, 24 when I finished), 13km in 68 min which includes the time with the kids, I could have done more, but I knew Jo would end up waiting by herself for another 30 min or so, I'm happy to work on 8-12k each day at the moment.

Fitness is improving, endurance is improving and I feel like I am running easily at the moment, the head & the body are in agreement! :-)

4 comments:

jojo said...

..i was just laying in the car-im sure i couldve slept for 30 mins ;)

ads said...

Well Stu, you bought the Manchester TOGETHER and that's what counts. After going for my massage Jen and I went CROCKERY shopping with her handful of Myer vouchers. Thrill-a-minute stuff.

Hope the keys turned up...

Anonymous said...

Yay, another Bella convert!

Although I just can't picure you with a champagne glass in your hand!

Anonymous said...

See Stu ... I commented on Jo's blog about the Bella ... lol

C u Wednesday evening ...