Sunday 30 November 2008

November's running stats


November Kms - 194 (150 in Oct)

YTD - 1553km

Injures - Just niggles, sore joints etc

Excuses - Other priorities

Events - A few rounds of track racing, but nothing special and nothing raced well.

Upcoming Events - A few AV track meets, but again nothing major planned

Goals - To run more than 230km and not injure myself

Summary - A better month than previous months, I even ventured back into the gym and the coaching is going VERY well as in the majority of the juniors have all PB numerous times (as kids do), but most are competing at times I didn't expect to see until the end of Feb and some of the teenagers and Jo are racing very well!
___________________________
To add some colour to my blog, on Sat evening myself, Jo & my three boys went out to Vietnamese for dinner, of course they thought it was funny.

No comments: