Wednesday 23 May 2007

Wed 23 May 07, a local run


Not a lot to report, I left early today as the computer server was non existant and after four hours I had NOTHING left to do so I came home, put a load of washing on and took off for an easy run.

From home, a 6.2km course in 29:30, very easy, was tempted to go further but I am trialing a very easy week in preparation for Saturday.

Vaccummed and started dinner and then took off to pick up K, C & D from childcare & After School Care, the boys last dinner with me as their mum is returning from her business trip.


My ITB has been fine for the past week or so, but as per most distance runners it could always be better. Reading an article today re ITB and found a great stretch and I don't want to lose it, so mere on my blog is a great spot.

3 comments:

Tesso said...

Wow, that stretch sounds complicated. But I might try to perfect it anyway. Thanks for the link.

Anonymous said...

Interesting, the old ITB is a bugger to isolate.

Anonymous said...

See you on Sat Stu! Not feeling too confident myself!