Friday 4 May 2007

Fri 04 May 07, rest day


A planned rest day which fell nicely with my 'bruised' toe which I believe icing will not help, as it appears to be bruising of the bone, I could be wrong, but I'm not icing anyway.

A busy day at work, I'm working on a conceptual project which relates to my area of expertise but is mentally a hard task as my personality doesn't relate well to future models and planning, very much a 'here and now' sort of person. Myer Briggs: ISTP


This weekend the planned runs are as the 'rabbit' for a couple of Little A's races and then in the arvo a 60-70 min bush run at the Brisbane Ranges and a 90-100 minute run in the You Yangs on Sunday morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope the toe gets better soon Stu, good job you decided not to fork out the entry fee for GTR!

Clarkey said...

Sounds like me last year, when I did a great job on my toe, led to taping and strapping, then losing the nail etc. Over 6 months now and only just looks normal again.
Fortunately, I could run properly before I could walk properly....:?