Wednesday 16 May 2007

Wed 16 May 07, gym, indoor football & S2F group


I started the day with just over 30 minutes in the gym, very light weights with loads of reps, upright rowing, bi & triceps, bench press, shoulder raises and then some abs. Once I got to my desk and started clearing my emails I discovered that I had a game of soccer at lunchtime to play and then discovered no reserves, so a great cardio workout, completely drenched in sweat, second week in a row we had a draw, high scoring 6 all.

Tonight I jogged for 15 minutes prior to arriving at Fed Square, as per normal I lead the medium paced 10k group, we ran a course that myself & Rupert estimated would be 10k ish... and according to the guys wearing polar pods we got it fairly right, just short of 10.3km. Tonight it was still 20 degrees even at 7pm, humid all day, definitely not normal Melbourne May temps at the moment.

No comments: