Wednesday 2 May 2007

Wed 02 May 07, S2F session


A game of indoor soccer today which was a 40 minute game with only one reserve so a great workout. A slight accident, smashing my foot into an oppositions foot with a sharp pain to my r.big toe, finished the game off with only a small amount of discomfort.

Whilst waiting for two friends before going to Fed Square tonight I ran around the pathways around the outskirts of the the Botanical Gardens and on the Tan for 12 minutes and then on their arival we jogged to the Attrium. As per normal I took one of the 10k groups tonight, I had eight runners and we ran the Run to the G course tonight. Tonight the fast & medium groups joined for our stretching session which I lead, I have noticed that my lower back is still restricting my flexibility, but it is starting to improve. Jogged back to my car with Rupert (Run Leader of fast 10k), this too has become a norm for the past month. I was aware of my toe whilst running, but not too bad..

No comments: