Monday 7 May 2007

Mon 07 May 07, busy busy busy


Only running today was taking warm ups with my Little A's group (11 tonight). Today was a tad too busy at work, I hardly had anytime to scratch today, some tight deadlines but I had to get to the AV Office at Olympic Park to organise the weekends race.

Straight after work I picked up C & D from school, C is doing some basic XC training and D wanted to be involved so he was employed as my helper...a basic session of a warm up, some dynamic stretching, some drills, some static stretching so I could chat about running form, then some strides on the infield. Then over to the grandstand for some very basic stair work and then onto the track for 5 minutes of 30/30, then a game and finishing off with stretching.

Took the boys home, helped with homework & showers and then quickly home to tidy up and then off to the Werribee Little Aths AGM, for the past two years I have been on the Centre's Exec Group as the On Track Coordinator, this year I have volunteered for that role but also combining it with the Education Role, which will see me run the Centre's General Training and help with warm ups on comp day and try to help with education of officials and generally this position organises visitors (eg elite athletes etc), looking forward to the year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You seem to have packed a heap in today, did you stop for lunch. Seems like you didn't have time to scratch yourself.

Anonymous said...

well done stu,
you really have taken to the teaching role.
good stuff.

Anonymous said...

that was me !