Wednesday 25 April 2007

Wed 25 Apr 07, ANZAC Day


I was undecided if I would attend the Shrine this morning or not, I decided I would go to bed early and wake naturally, if in time I would go to a service if not I would enjoy a sleep in. I woke at 6:30am, way too late, so I rolled over and went back to sleep until 7:30ish.

A group from the Club met at 10am at Wyndham Park, Burkie had some of his group doing hill repeats and I had Clare running an easy 30 min. I organised to be driven home so I ran to the meeting point getting 8.3km in at an average of 14kph. Then ran with Clare and then ran with Cam for his cool down.


6pm at Fed Square to take my 10k group, numbers were down but I was happy to take three for a run along the Yarra and then the Tan.

I need to get stuck into some good gentle back, hammie & glute stretching, and for anyone who isn't watching Channel 2 at 8:30pm tonight are missing out!!! ;-)

4 comments:

jojo said...

wow.. a 24ish km day for me is a massive run...for you it is just ho-hum... i will be happy when i am there :)

Clarkey said...

cmon Stu you can't leave us hanging, what so special on Ch2??

Anonymous said...

See you at GTR buddy .... :-)
You can find your way to Belgrave, cant't you ... !!!

Eat Em

Anonymous said...

that'd be spicks and specks stu ?

see you at jells.