Sunday 8 April 2007

Sun 08 Apr 07, You Yangs


This morning was just like the previous two days, absolutely great weather to be running, cool morning, NO wind and brilliant sunshine and good company for a third day. Clare on Friday, Adam yesterday and David this morning. David made the trip from Warrnambool for a party and we met up just after 8am at the Flinders Peak car park.

Today we were aiming for a 90 minute run, so I showed him some of the new trails, some big hill work but very enjoyable, a part of the run takes us through the Vic MTB State Champs course, which I have called the 'Ned Kelly trail', the Heath Ledger version was filmed nearby.

All up 16.2km in the sun, I was fairly happy how I felt today, considering I haven't done any hill work for the past month and today was the first time in a while were I ran 2 days in a row. Only the last few hills were a struggle.

No comments: