Monday 16 April 2007

Mon 16 Apr 07, no run :-(


I was hoping to get an easy 40 minute run in tonight after work and then stretch for quite awhile, but finally I decided to organise a visit to the dentist. I have been putting off for quite awhile, root canal was suggested $$$. Well my gum has become very sore and very swollen and was visible to others, so in I went to see the dentist to sort the infection.

His response, I can fix the infection quickly but you need to make a 'D' re which way you want to go, sadly $$$ are missing, so out it came. Bloody hell, that didn't tickle!

No run today & easy tmw.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch, sorry

I have my "you are due for your 6 month checkup" letter staring down from my whiteboard, ughhh. Had a root canal 3 years ago and only got the crown a year ago, bloody highway robbery, wish I had have had it yanked.

Mashed potato for dinner tonight??

jojo said...

poor stu! dentist work sux. Im still doing the 'ostrich' about the things i need to have done

Andrew(ajh) said...

As they say, better out than in.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, ouch - I totally sympathise. I need a root canal/removal but am too much of a wuss to go. It wasn't so much the extraction that hurts but the pain that seems to hang around for days afterwards. That and the $$$ hurt your hip pocket :(