Monday 23 April 2007

Mon 23 Apr 07, the Tan & Fawkner Park


A long one at work, I was hoping to have a run around Hoppers going past the track and having a chat with a couple of club members there, but I didn't finish work until 1/4 to 6.

So I decided I would run in the city before all of the light disappeared, starting at Govt Dve I ran around the Tan up Anderson St and then over to Fawkner Park, a anti clockwise lap then back to the top of Anderson and back to Govt Dve. With about 6 and a bit k's I decided as I had cruised nicely I would do it again but in the different direction. So I'll put that down as 12.5k for the day, guessing at an average of 4.40 pace.

1 comment:

jojo said...

i would tell you good effort.. but you will(did) just say to me not really..nothing wrong with 12.5 stuie ;)