Friday 27 April 2007

Fri 27 Apr 07, rest day


No running and no gym, final preparations for the first cross country race for the 2007 AV Winter Season, starting with a 6km cross country relay race at Jells Park in Wheelers Hill.

Throughout the past months, myself and a handful of others have been trying to recruit and with some success we hit the park tmw with the most open teams (excluding Coliban where there are no junior teams) in my club's history, we have three men's and four women's (2 juniors). And happily I will be the slowest male runner and that I'm happy with, its great for the club! And with four registered men unavailable this week and a couple of ladies we are looking very good for the Winter 2007 Series. :-)


I forgot to mention .... today I helped out the S2F crew, a group of us dressed in Adidas gear were filmed by Channel Ten for a commercial for the Run to the G, Christie Malthouse (an AFL reporter, I think). The ad will be shown on Channel 10 and shown in Fitness First gyms, filmed at Fed Squ and in front of the Clocks st Flinders St Station.

No comments: