Thursday 26 April 2007

Thu 26 Apr 07, indoor soccer & a track session


A game of indoor soccer, only 15 minute halves today and somehow I managed to kick two goals which is two weeks in a row, where last season I didn't kick one????

My comment last night about Channel 2 was of course Spicks & Specks with Myf and then the Chaser.

My track session tonight was a repeat of last week, 3km w/up, stretching, 5x70m strides on the grassed infield and then 15 minutes of 30/30, the fast part was suppose to be 3k pace and then recovery 10k pace. I did the session with Adam K, which made the session a little easier having company. I finished off with 2 slow laps and then 10 minutes of stretching whilst watching Clare & another lady who is 'trying out' the Club.

6 comments:

Tesso said...

One morning a few weeks ago Myf was telling the guys she's taken up running! She and a friend were doing 10k regularly and hoped to build up to 20k.

jojo said...

2 goals agin..wouldnt that classify you as a STRIKER :) is that the right term :)

Anonymous said...

LOL, I taped it.

Though I am more into Adam Hills myself, a girl needs a man with a sense of humor.

Anonymous said...

PS - yep, I have heard Myf mention running a few times now, Coach Stu will have to send an e-mail and offer to take her on a lap of The Tan when she is in town next ;-)

Stu Mac said...

I would love to coach Myf, well at least to chat over dinner and see how I could help her.... ;-)

Tim C said...

Didn't realise Myf had such a following. Before she moved to Sydney about this time last yera, she was on the verge of training with the HVT mob. Had a few chats to her - lovely girl.