Friday 30 June 2006

Fri 30 Jun 06, the last run of the month

8km today and 57km for the week so far, 27 runs/30 days this month

Started in the dark this morning as I am going out for lunch today and have chosen to have a few drinks which means no arvo run. I will not get much running done this weekend, father duties until Monday morning, unless I do a track session on Sunday morning, which is on the cards.

A very easy 8k on the roads from home, avg pace 4:45, not to cold but it would have been nicer if the sun was up!

Happy with my kms this month, my biggest for the year and I hope to be able to add probably 20-30k next month.

Monthly Stats
KM MAY - 312 (missed 4 days of running), last year: 285km

YTD - 1493 (down from last year, 1665km same time)

INJURIES - none

EXCUSES - none

RACES COMPLETED - AV 10 Mile Champs & Coliban Relays

RACES COMING UP - AV Sandown Relay & State XC Champs

GOALS - For the month, to get some more kms into the legs

2 comments:

Boston said...

Hi Stu

Wow! your record around The Tan sounds very good to me.

Cheers!

Sekhmet said...

Boston is clearly obsessed with The Tan and now hold the record for 17,000 bagillion laps.....

He is now writing his autobiography - "The Tan and Me" ;-)