Friday 16 June 2006

Fri 16 Jun 06, run in the city to Princes Park

13km today and 69km for the week so far, 16 runs/16 days this month

Meet up with Clarkey this morning at Fed Sq, we ran from here around Princes Park and back through the city. According to my Garmin when working we were hanging around the 4:30-40 pace, but I knew 14 days (last day of rest was Fri 2 Jun) in a row was starting to catch up with me, so we slowed to 4:50-5 min pace.

A nice run and probably the warmest morning in quite awhile, I wore tights, shorts, climax T, cap & started with gloves. Rest tomorrow and actually looking forward to it. Plan for Sunday is running as a Pace Leader for the 50 min 10k group in the Run to the G event and then another 10k or so along the Yarra.

1 comment:

Jaykay said...

Enjoy the run tomorrow Stu.

BTW I do actually have a newer pair of 6's that I'm using as well as the older pair but for some reason they just don't feel as comfy as my older ones, even though I bought both pairs at the same time.....strange that!