Saturday 17 December 2005

Sat 17 Dec, a run in Willi

11km today and 39km for the week so far

Another low kms week, but I think the k's will start to rebuild and the consistenty will return, a few low weeks every so often is always good. I meet a few guys from work in the city for drinks in a bar in Collins St (an English tavern), which was good for a change. The last meet for little A's today prior to Christmas, I handed out candy canes and wore reindeer antlers which lit up and play carols...

The AV State Relays were on today, Western A's had many teams, especially juniors, but also a couple of open teams as well. I took one of the open girls who had her car written off yesterday and I stayed and watched Cam's 4x800m (bronze) and then watched the open 4x800 and watched Glenhuntly (with Kris McCarthy) demoralise their opposition, then I got changed and went for a run along the foreshore towards the Westgate bridge and surrounding area. I ran for 25 minutes easy out and then returned and added a lap of the exterior of the aths facility, probably ran 11.5-12km.

A nice run, very windy, ran without my singlet for the majority of the time, not to sunny so not much work on the tan....

No comments: