Friday 23 December 2005

Fri 23 Dec, resting yesterday & today

0km yesterday & today and 46km for the week so far

Thursday was end of year drinks with a couple of guys from work, started in Prahan, The Max Hotel, went somewhere else, returned back to the Max, then went to Christmas drinks with Western A's, yes I was slightly tipsy...........

Friday morning I picked up my 2 boys, so no running today, but I organised to have dinner with the 3 boys, Cam came over from his place and we had a ball, just mucking around and stuff.


Stuarts Running Blog
(s20StuMac)

-- Site Summary ---
Visits

Total ........................ 5,535
Average per Day ................. 31
Average Visit Length .......... 1:40
This Week ...................... 215

I will get out for a run on Saturday arvo after Connor & Declan go back to Julie's. I will catch up with the younger ones on Christmas morning and Cam is dropping around in the arvo. See all of you blog readers after New Year, I will do one more entry prior for departing to Canberra for a week or so.

No comments: