Sunday 25 December 2005

Christmas Day 2005

10km today for the week so far

An easy paced 45-46 minute 10k run on the roads in Hoppers.


For readers of CR & Ausrun, you may have seen a post today from me on CoolRunning regarding my forum usage in 2006, due to some comments in the past month or so and my ever decreasing attitude to others snide remarks, I will be making some changes to my forum usage. At this stage I believe I will not be posting opinions and I will probably still to basic chit chat probably about race reports and thats about it. I will be keeping my blog, but more for myself, as I said a day or 2 ago, I am just too lazy to start another log of my kms and times.

Have a good 2006 everyone.

6 comments:

Superflake said...

Stu sorry to have that happen. Hope you keep posting good stuff on the races. And you keep inspiring your son to get faster. Cheers Paul.

Unknown said...

I understand your feelings, StuMac, but I'll be one of many who will miss you excellent training hints & your genuine love for, & interest in, athletics in Melbourne & districts.

Keep up your excellent work for athletics, yourself & your son!

Like the words of the song:
'Tho your dreams be tossed & blown
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart...."

...and that is my wish for you during 2006! LL

Anonymous said...

Oh no, I didn't see any snide comments on your blog but I am sorry to hear there was.

I am glad you will still be blogging though.

Anonymous said...

I wish you so much happiness for 2006.

Dave said...

I can understand, my blogging and posting seems to come and go in fits and spurts and I notice several others who are considerably quieter than their usual form.

Enjoy the New Year, here's hoping I get to knock of that elusive sub 40 10km before you do :)

Stu Mac said...

Thanks everyone!