Saturday 24 December 2005

Christmas Eve

24km today and 70km for the week so far

Spent the day upto lunch with the boys before they needed to go home, finalise the sale of my commodore, hung out at the laundromat (how exciting), finished Christmas shopping and then decided time for nice run.

Well I got ready for my run, I intended to go upto 15k, but I would wait & see... out the door and via Hogans Rd I made my way into Werribee and then along the fwy back into Hoppers, down Morris Rd to Hogan's and back home. On my way up Tarneit I felt very good, so instead of turning left at the cemetary I made my way into Werribee and added a few extra k's. Afterwards I measured by car, 24km..... nice. I was out running for 110 minutes and it felt like just over 75 minutes (no watch, batteries are flat, I must fix that).

I hope everyone has a good Christmas and I will blog my week away in Canberra when I return unless I make my way to a cafe.

1 comment:

Steve's Stuff said...

I must try that one day, running without a watch.

Have a good hol up in Canberra, say g'day to Johny Howard.

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year.