Sunday 30 November 2008

A pleasant day for a run, but shit happens

Out the door from home 7:20ish, sunny and little to no wind with some warmth, very comfy just wearing a singlet. The first 3km were good, averaging 4:45 pace, but then the toilet sensation was starting to occur and in the middle of suburbia offers very little.

Just after 6k the top came off and I enjoyed the sun, but I did not enjoy the run at all, the entire time I knew I needed to slow down to get my tummy to settle.

Oh well, 11km done, not enough...shit happens

4 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

I hate that "runner's tummy" - you did better than me - I would have turned for home as soon as it started.

Anonymous said...

Ideed it does

So no maccas nearby, there are 3 on my route from home, has saved me many times.

jojo said...

lol...you should cruised past my special 'poo' tree ;)

Anonymous said...

I don't even want to know about Jo's 'poo tree' ...

Keep up the running ...

Eat Em