Monday 17 November 2008

I should have, but I didn't...

So why didn't I run this morning...was I still tired? Did I have too much work?? Was I training in the evening??? Who knows????

At my desk at 7:30am, no more late starts for me, the boys are back at home with their mum after her holiday overseas (a cruise), so no more school dropping off for me.


This evening I went for a cruisy 20 min run along Fed Trail with the kids, about 5:20ish pace, then 6x70m strides on the grass and then some crunches, push ups, planks and then some gentle leg stretching.

That's all folk.....

4 comments:

jojo said...

my post was even shorter than yours today.WOW. maybe you just wanted to sleep in

JH said...

One of your Western Aths boys works with me - Luke Hart. I talked him into doing a "long" run this morning. He only made 8ks, in about 45 minutes.

These youngsters - no endurance!

Stu Mac said...

Arhhh yes, he may struggle over 8k, but he easily runs sub 50 sec for 400m...

Anonymous said...

I find the older I get the slower I get - so I run further to make amends.
If you can't out sprint the young guns then just out distance them :-)

Eat Em