Monday 3 November 2008

An easy double up

A late start at work this morning; I woke after and decided I should take advantage of an easy work day get out of bed and go for a morning stroll, so out the door and I ran to the Skelton Creek path and ran along the short path and then through some residential roads.


All easy pace into a slight head wind, so I ran 17:30 then walked 30 sec and then turned and jogged back arriving at home on 35:02. 6.5km in 5:20ish pace, a little bit of stretching, cereal for breaky, shower and off to work for a few hours.

_________________________

My afternoon session was a coaching session with the junior group, I arrived early so 3 laps by myself and then another 3 with some of the kids as they arrived and then a final lap with all 9 kids (a lap of dynamic drills), then some drills and 6x60m strides.

Due to the horrible wind I changed the session to 10x150 & 1 fast 100m. I floated at the rear of the group and all of my reps were between 23.8 & 24.5 (no 100m for me). I finished off with 2 laps of the infield to cool down.

No comments: