Sunday 2 November 2008

You Yangs

I started the run with Cameron and Bailey (youngster from my junior group) and Jo. Jo only intended to only start with us and ran at her pace (of course), I was hoping that a few others from the junior group could make it today, but alas no.

It was great having Cam with me today, historically the LR is the one he seems to miss and he is making an concerted effort to return to training, so I have suggested a few weeks of running with his 'old man' before running Sundays with the faster group. We did 6km (4:50ish pace) with Bailey before leaving him with his mum & dad and then we continued along the Greyhound track which is a flattish run for another 45 minutes, all up 15km exactly (I had Jo's Garmin) in 76:02. An enjoyable run chatting with Cam, a good way to catch up with my oldest!


After the drive home & shower myself & Jo enjoyed breaky at the new Coffee Club in Point Cook, a little bit of domestic shopping and then a leg massage at the Chinese massage place in the shopping centre. This was the first time I had tried one of these places, enjoyable and again it showed that my legs are in good knick, good work on the lower back, glutes, hammies & calf, small amount of work on my ITB & shins, all good! :)

2 comments:

jojo said...

good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 that massage just about killed me -it was so painful.obviously my legs are no in very good knick ughghghghghghghg

Anonymous said...

A good leg massage SHOULD hurt - well, a bit anyway.

Good work Stu ....

Hey, I found a few 'hills' up around Bright .... OMG !!!!!

Take care

Eat Em