Wednesday 12 November 2008

Indoor football, a few laps of the track & coaching

Busy busy.... still no training in the am, must play mister dad in the mornings. Wednesday is my junior group and then I run Little Aths General Training, which means organise at least 4 or 5 activities and coaches for 40-80 kids.

The work soccer league has been moved off the pitch for a few weeks, so we moved indoors, a great win (7-3) and a great cardio session.
_________________________

I arrived at 4:30pm and jogged 4 laps by myself and then got all of the kids to start their w/ups too. We then rolled around for a few laps of the infield doing dynamic drills etc. I joined them for 6x60m strides on the grass and then we moved onto the rubber in the HJ area for drills.

An easy set, with lots of aths this week for the kids. 6x120m @ 800m pace with a floating return on the grass.
_________________________

Then onto General Training...

No comments: