Sunday 22 June 2008

Geelong Eastern Gardens

I woke up feeling very good in the legs today after my 24k of running yesterday, happy. This morning I made the trek to Geeeeelong for the Western Metro Region Little Aths Champs with Connor & Declan and about 15 kids from my squad, ranging from an U6 to U15, many in the U8-12 group.

Basically for the 3 hours + that I was there, I was jogging with kids, running from vantage spot to spot, heaps of running. Lots of good results, many podiums, even a 1,2 & 3 in the U8 girls. Many will go on to the States in Warragul.

So lots of k's in the legs this weekend again, very happy with how the legs feel.

2 comments:

Ewen said...

Good long weekend for you Stu - plenty of coaching and some running. Nice :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are back running good distances mate.

Take care

Eat Em