Wednesday 29 August 2007

Wed 29 Aug 07, an easy morning run

I took off from the Pillars at 6:45am, not feeling the best, but running. I felt 'ordinary', not sure if it was because of was sooooo tired or did I have a stomach bug??

An easy 46 minute run along the Yarra, past Tennis Centre, past the 'G', around and through the Fitzroy Gardens and back along the Yarra.

Got to work and decided I would tidy up a few things, burn some work onto a CD and go home and sleep and then do some work. Cancelled my S2F training run and sent a few other emails, welcoming a new squad of approx 20 juniors to Western Aths, along with a new coach.

For any Western Aths readers, I found a blog of our Tassie contigent, it hasn't been updated for a month, but I have left a message, say hi to him.... :-)

http://barrierboy.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

jojo said...

hey.you mustnt have been feeling great to cancel S2F. hope all is ok stu :)

Anonymous said...

Better get well soon Stu... your turn to go on the front of the 12km group next week! LOL