Sunday 26 August 2007

Sun 26 Aug 07, Sunday runs

Today I was attending a meeting at Olympic Park from 11am-2pm, so I arrived at the You Yangs at the Toynes Rd 'dead end' at 7:40am by myself as the Club run was scheduled for 8:30am so I ran the Stockyard route and then returned back to the gate so I could run with some company.

I actually noticed that the Stockyard trip (10k) was a little harder than normal, Sat's run must have taken more out of me than I thought. Once back at the Toynes Rd gate I took off with the group, Burkie on his bike and we jogged along the Branding Yard Road, after a km myself and two of the girls moved ahead and sat on 12kph for 6k, we then stopped at the car and had a quick drink, I then took Mel for a trip on the Branding Yard Trail which was a 5k path. All up 21km for the morning.

After the meeting I had an easy 7k run along the Yarra with a friend, the trip was suppose to be further but her calf was annoying her so a shorter trip was called for.

No comments: