Sunday 5 August 2007

Sun 05 Aug 07, You Yangs

Normal Sunday morning, a trip out to the You Yangs (about 25 min from home), even though I am out here nearly every week, very rarely do I run the same course, therefore boredom is not a problem.

Today I arrived just before 8:30am, Adrian had already run for 40 minutes and with most of the other guys off running elsewhere we took off straight away, running around Big Rock and some paths nearby that we had never seen, then onto GCD in the opposite direction to normal, then turning left at the quarry and onto the horse trails. Back to the front gate, 10.3km in 51 min, I dropped Adrian there and continued on the flats trails going towards the 'greyhound trail', eventually turning back (now into a bloody head wind), back to the front gate, 1h 23m, 17.4km.

The Swans are finally starting to show some of the form of the past 2 seasons, whilst only playing one of the teams done the bottom, we sometimes tend to play at that level, so it was good for a high scoring win.

I just visted Andrew's blog and thought I would check out my Blog's rating, I was expecting to be rated M as I thought I had used the F word a few times, but no I was rated G.... :-)

4 comments:

jojo said...

so does that mean you dont want hte 'comments' brigade(or hecklers) as the case may be to start dropping the F-bomb...lol

Anonymous said...

I was also a G Stu, so that's a good thing.....isn't it??

I'd love to be able to run somewhere that you can do a different route each time you visit. Must be really enjoyable.

I checked out Boost Juice website and they've got all the stats on their drinks....The skinny ones aren't too bad!

Have a great week.

Andrew(ajh) said...

I think I might have to drop the f word a few times on my blog, maybe that's required for the G rating!

Anonymous said...

Stu ... if you are 'G' rated you just ain't trying hard enough ..... :-)

Take care mate

Eat Em