Tuesday 28 August 2007

Tue 28 Aug 07, an easy track session

I started my warm ups after a chat with Burkie about doing a lactic test in the coming weeks with Gregor from ATE, I then took off for a lap of the Complex with a young girl who has just started up with Burkie, she will be an U13 this season, nice young girl.

After Bec dropped off to join the other juniors who were starting to arrive I continued on for two more laps, some stretching and I then did some longer strides, 8 reps of criss cross on the infield.

Reps tonight were all different as I wasn't in a settle mood, 1200 (4:35), 1000 (3:48), 800 (3:01), 600 (2:16) & 400 (1:25), recoveries were all between 60-90 sec depending on how I felt. I finished off with a few laps of the infield and then 1 lap of the complex, followed by lots of stretching and chatting whilst watching Clare's set.

1 comment:

Ewen said...

The results of the lactate test will be interesting.

Secretary again! Congrats Stu. You know how to pick the tough jobs.