Saturday 25 August 2007

Sat 25 Aug 07, Club 'Pack' Run

A beautiful day, hardly any wind, 22 degrees and lots of sun....yay :-) I arrived at the Brisbane Ranges at Boar Gully just before 2pm. We waited for the last few to arrive and took off for our run about 2:10pm, today I ran with Bec & Mel, our plan was 70-80 minutes. Mel who is still getting a feel for the Club came out to the Brisbane Ranges for the first time and jumped in with myself & Bec, we ran from Boar Gully up onto the main road and then onto Farm Track and went to run some trails I had been on once or twice before.

Bec & I were probably a little to fast for Mel, so after 40 minutes I suggested we run up Loop Track for 10 min and then turn around and meet back at the intersection of Loop & Farm Tracks, this allowed us all to get 20 minutes at a pace we wanted.

Once we regrouped with cruised along back to Boar Gully, Mel stopped at the BBQ area, Bec continued on until we hit 14k and I ran and returned and stopped on 15km.

It was great to feel the sun!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was GLORIOUS today :-)

Andrew(ajh) said...

It certainly was a beee-utiful day today for a run ... couldn't be any better!