Wednesday 15 August 2007

Wed 15 Aug 07, morning run & Melb Marathon training group

I arrived on the Tan just after 6:30, I started with a jog on the grass for 11 minutes & then ran for 45 minutes along the Yarra. Once finished I stretched for 5-8 minutes. This morning I didn't feel too cold, but for some reason my hands were FREEZING, bright red, they didn't warm up for about 15 minutes afterwards. Avg HR was 118 for the trip.

A game of indoor football at lunchtime, we got thrashed, 6-1, I was the only scorer today.

This evening I ran from work to Fed Square, when I got to Princes Bridge I ran along the Yarra, just past the back of Fed Square and then up onto Flinders and then back tracked. Tonight I was the back marker for the 12k group, wearing my Garmin for interest sake the course measured 12.3km and we sat on average 5:05 pace.

Jogged back to work with Rupert. A few kms today, probably 24km for the day with a game of indoor football.

1 comment:

jojo said...

ummm stu..thats an insane amount of exercise!!! 3 times in one day