Monday 6 August 2007

Mon 06 Aug 07, the Tan

Arrived on the Tan 6:45ish, first lap of the Tan clockwise 18:00 and then turned around at the 3k marker (where my car was parked) and ran at my 10k race pace until turning onto Anderson St and slowing down at the first rubbish bin where the highest point is, jogged down Anderson. As I was nearing the bottom 1/3 I seen Clare running up, asked if she wanted company, so I turned and ran with her. She was completing a lap of the Tan, gentle pace then tempo pace from the top of Anderson St to Govt Dve and then tempo from the Pillars to the bottom of Anderson and then return to the Pillars. We then parted and I returned back to the 3k marker, all up 58:47 of running.

Coaching in the evening with my Little Aths group and then helped my ex to fix the set up on her new PC and then off to a WLAC Committee meeting.

No comments: