Sunday 29 October 2006

Sun 29 Oct 06, daylight savings starts

20km today and for the week so far.

First run in a few days and to be honest I could have just stayed in doors and forgotten the whole thing, but I didn't. I didn't run on Friday for a few reasons, one nearly 11 hours at work and I gave myself the day off to allow some rest & more icing of my heel, even though it felt ok. Saturday, I didn't run because it was shit weather and that was also my mood and today wasn't much better.

I decided to run the same course as last week except on the return journey I added in a km to round the trip up to 20k, basically the same time as last week, 92 minutes exactly. It was cold and a little breeze and NO sun, last week it was windy and beautiful sunshine all over me. Oh well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm think I'm catching your mood bug, didn't get out today (Sunday) but feeling really guilty.

Which courese/route did you run, I think you're referring to Federation Trail but from where to where? Does that trail also include the section along the railway line to Skeleton Creek?

Em said...

Ughhh, Saturday was truly vile, a perfect day for staying inside, eating too much crap and drinking too much wine :-(