Friday 13 October 2006

Fri 13 Oct 06, rest day

0km today and 54km for the week so far.

A running rest day, but I was hoping to get 45-60 minutes in the gym but work was a tad busy today. I even got to work nice and early to to ensure it fitted in, but NO. I arrived at work at 6:40 and left at 5:30 and that was with a bare minimum lunch break, oh well.

Busy weekend, I caught up with Connor tonight for a couple of hours, he turned 8 today. I am taking Connor & Declan to Little A's tomorrow morning, then I need to do a few things at the shops, then off to an All Comers to run a 3000m race. A 30th to attend in the evening at a vodka bar, I'm sure I'll struggle here..... ;-)

Sunday, a Club Pentathlon in the arvo, I may run in the morning depending on my antics on Saturday night.

No comments: