Monday 2 October 2006

Mon 02 Oct 06, the Tan plus and some repeats of Anderson St

8km today and 25km for the week so far.

A lunchtime run to take advantage of the sunshine and there was a rumour there may be some rain in the evening so I decided to break up my working day. Starting across from Government Dve I ran for 5 minutes on the grassed area before hitting the Tan and running down to the 'Pillars'. Here I stopped for 5 minutes and did some stretching of the hammie and calves and then made my way upto Anderson St where I did five repeats at a 10k paced effort and then I run along the Tan in and out of the trees and just basically ran in different directions until returning to Government Dve.

All up just over 35 minutes of running.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've often thought about doing hill repeats at Anderson St. For some reason when I get there I'm not as fresh as I'd like to be.