Monday 9 October 2006

Mon 09 Oct 06, gym & a run in Hoppers area

11km today and 16km for the week so far.

I had to move my car at lunchtime as I could only find a 4 hour spot this morning, so before going to gym I thought I would run 1km to my car, slight move and then stick some more money in the meter and then run back to the gym and do an easy 30 min set in the gym. Mainly shoulders, back and core.


Plan to run this evening when I get home and then attempt to make my place slightly respectable as I have volunteered to be on a small sub-committtee to look into ways of developing a plan for recruitment of athletes to Western A's.

Arrived home and got changed and out for my run just after 5:30pm, cooling down and a little breezy, ran a known 9k course from home which is mainly road and around sporting reserves on grass. Heel was fine, I am aware of the spot if I push on it and it was a little tender first up this morning, but nothing like yesterday. Icing and anti-inflams are working well. Busy night, shower, shops, clean and get ready for tonight's meeting. Bye all

No comments: