Friday 20 October 2006

Fri 20 Oct 06, an easy 10km in Hoppers

10km today and 58km for the week so far.

Out the door at 5am for a very easy stroll around a 10k course from home, pleasant morning with no wind. I wore my Garmin to ensure I never ran faster than 4:50 pace, but I was trying to stay on 5 min pace for the majority of the run.

Showered and changed and off to work, arriving just before 7.

I may race a 1500m tomorrow at an All Comers event at Aberfeldie but it will depend on the weather as I will have Connor, Declan & Kaelan (yep even the little one). Kaelan is just staying for the afternoon to give his mum some free time.

And I just noted I ran past 2500km this morning!!!

4 comments:

Clairie said...

Wowzers 2500km is a long long way. Is that this year?

That will be great to have all the boys for the afternoon watching you race (or not if the weather is bad).

Tesso said...

Congrats on the 2500km milestone. Or is that kilometerstone ;-) Should go well past 3000 for the year.

speedygeoff said...

run a great 1500, have fun!

Spark Driver said...

Well done on 2500kms. Thats awesome.

A 10km run at dawn. What a great way to start the day.