Wednesday 10 May 2006

Wed 10 May 06, S2F Run to the G training run

8km today and 38km for the week so far, 8/10 runs this month

A longish day at the office, arrived 07:10am and left 5:30pm, I needed to clear as much work as possible with the knowledge I will be away from the office for a few days recovering after tomorrow's surgery.

Ran to my car on the Tan and dropped my bag and then made my way to Fed Square for tonight's training run, 5km medium group. I picked up my Skins top this evening and I thought with the cooler weather I would chuck it on underneath my training T and what a great idea that was, but if you are wondering what size to buy, be ready to go up a size. All of my singlets & T's these days are medium, but I was suggested to get a large and thankfully I did, a very fitted top, but an excellent assessory to my running wardrobe.

Tonight's run was an easy pace for me, but another great evening with a few guys and girls coming back for more and I am really enjoying passing on the knowledge I have acquired over the past few years.

Tomorrow off to Western Private, must arrive at 12pm and the op is scheduled for mid arfternoon to early evening. I wish it could have been next week, allowing me to have a good go at the Sandown Race and beat that bloody sub 40 min, but alas I have already put the op off once, so be it. I'll now target a Sri Chinmoy race at Williamstown.

No comments: