Monday 8 May 2006

Mon 08 May 06, recovery run

8km today and 24km for the week so far, 6/8 runs this month

I needed to make my way to the AV office at lunch today so I included a casual run at lunch to get the legs rolling over and run some of the soreness out of my quads.

With my Garmin on, I ran to Flinders St and made my way down to the Yarra sitting on 4:45 pace until I got to Olympic Park and dropped off some money there. Then over and around the G at 4:40 pace and back to Goschs Paddock and up to the Tan and moved up Anderson St on 4:30 pace. Around the tan sitting 4:25-30 and continued on until past Govt Dve, then I moved onto St Kilda Rd until I made up 8k, then lunch and shower, back to work.

Short & sweet, depending I may run a few more k's this evening and I may not too.

2 comments:

Jaykay said...

I love those short and sweet runs!

Ewen said...

Those short, sweet runs are my long runs now Stu!

Looks like you're enjoying the Garmin. I only leave mine off for track sessions now.